Happy Birthday to JKR and to Harry too 😀😀
On the occasion of birthday of JKR, a person who changed the world of many children, their parents, and grandparents. I present to you some interesting facts about one of the most loved writer of all time.
- It was on a delayed train from Manchester to London in 1990 when Rowling wrote the initial ideas on a napkin.
- Rowling was diagnosed with depression which gave her inspiration for creating Dementors.
- JKR bought the wedding dress for her second marriage with Neil in disguise so that she can shop in peace.
- K in J K Rowling stands for Kathleen which is Rowling’s grandmother’s name.
- King’s Cross is the station where her parents met first , that is why Rowling wanted Harry to go to school from there.
I found an amazing article on Pottermore about dos and don’ts when you a friend who is hasn’t read Harry Potter or simply put, is a Muggle :D. I hope you guys will also enjoy this amusing and pretty useful article.
Continue reading “How to talk to that one person in your life who hasn’t read Harry Potter”
I am very thankful to Shubham who has nominated me for this award. It came as a pleasant surprise. His blog has some really good stories and you will really enjoy them.
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Continue reading “Liebster Award”